A Very Kiwi Christmas

A Kiwi-style Christmas is a relaxed day which makes the most of the warm weather.  I've created a little jingle to the tune of the 12 Days of Christmas of all the things that encapsulate the day, hope you enjoy it!


On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...



Twelve Cherries Chilling

Ten Jandals Jangling







Eleven Cricketers Bowling  


Nine hangis cooking.
Eight Pukekos Playing 
Seven Surf and Swimmin'

Five Barbeques
Four Pavlovas

Three Fantails

Two Pohutukawa

and a Picnic on the beach



Merry Christmas everyone!!  









Comments

Mr. Williams said…
:-) Merry Kiwi Xmas Sasha!
Anonymous said…
Very creative! Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year! Looking forward to your updates in 2018 :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday scones

I am not my hair

Top 3 Things to do in Rarotonga, Cook Islands