Do you have a happy place?

When we first started working in Auckland CBD we decided that it would be great to meet for lunch one day each week.  One of my colleagues is a real foodie and she suggested helpful websites like Heart of the City and Urbanlist to scour for suggestions.

So it came to be that last June we went to Remedy Coffee for lunch.  Excluding holidays and illness, we have come to Remedy every week since.  This small cafe is eclectic with a chilled out atmosphere.  There is a book exchange and board games.  Each time we come, I notice something I didn't see before.  Richard and his staff make us feel welcome, and remember our drinks order every time.

I look forward to our Remedy treat each week.  For me, this is my happy place.

Comments

Mr. Williams said…
It's my happy place too! 😊

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday scones

I am not my hair

Top 3 Things to do in Rarotonga, Cook Islands